Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Burgernator (Halal)

Hey everyone!

So, a few days ago I went to The Burgernator in Kensington Market in downtown Toronto, Ontario. The area I would say is a bit "hipster", but the whole street was full of great restaurants. Anyways, I ordered the Atomic burger (image) and shared a side of "Rocket" fries with a friend. The burger had a 6oz beef patty, deep fried cheese (yup... I'm serious, what you see in the image is the cheese under the sauce), and sun-dried tomato aioli, while the fries had a jerk sauce on top and melted cheese. The food was great and it was a nice casual dining experience. I would definitely go back again to try their other concoctions. Give this restaurant a try if you are in the area ever. Happy eats!


Atomic burger

RATING
Food: 8/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Customer service: 7/10 
Price: $$

I'm off,


- B

No comments:

Post a Comment