Saturday, August 9, 2014

Melt Grilled Cheese (Halal)

Hey Everyone!

Visit #1:

Yesterday, I went to Melt Grilled Cheese in Scarborough, Ontario for a late lunch with a few friends. There, I got the Club sandwich pn whole grain bread and tomato soup. My friends got the Avocado-Chipotle chicken sandwich on sour dough bread and the Shawarma sandwich on white bread with poutine. Overall after trying all three sandwiches, I would definitely recommend the Club sandwich and Avocado-Chipotle on sour dough bread. The Shawarma sandwich was okay, but it just tasted like a shawarma sandwich with cheese on top (little weird). However, the other two sandwiches were great! Not only that, but I think I had the best tomato soup ever there! Their poutine also had real cheese curds, which I find to be rare in a halal restaurant. Regardless, I was very pleased with my choices and would definitely return to try different options. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that wants something different!


Club sandwich

Visit #2:

Just went to this restaurant for a second time today. This time I got the Mumbai Express grilled cheese with tomato soup and my brother got the Tattoo Chicken (with grilled chicken) sandwich with The Backstabber poutine. Thusfar, I would have to say that I liked the Avocado-Chiptole sandwich and Chicken Club the best. Happy eats!

Mumbai Express sandwich

Tattoo Chicken sandwich

The Backstabber poutine

Tomato Soup


RATING
Food: 9/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Customer service: 8/10 
Price: $

I'm off,

- B

2 comments: