Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gelato in Downtown Toronto

Hey Everyone!

So, after the burgers, we decided to go have some gelato, but we somehow ended up having gelato twice! The first place we went to was called Kekou Gelato and it had some funky and healthy flavours. I got half a scoop of strawberry-lychee (non-dairy) and half a school of avocado-banana. If you are wanting thick and creamy gelato, this is NOT the place for you, but it is a nice and healthy alternative. The strawberry-lychee was delicious but the avocado-banana was too "banana" for me. If I were to return again, I would get a smaller size and get the guava (amazing!).

Kekou Gelato

RATING
Food: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Customer service: 7/10 
Price: $


The second gelato place was called Dolce Gelato and it was amazing. This location was very convenient after burgers because it was literally across the street. I got half a scoop of Dolce de leche and half a scoop of mango. Both flavours were delicious! The Dolce de leche was very rich and creamy, whereas the mango was nice and tangy. I would definitely return to this location!




Dolce gelato

RATING
Food: 9/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Customer service: 9/10 
Price: $

That's it for now. Happy eats!


I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment