Saturday, August 9, 2014

Los Chicos Brasa (Halal)

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted, but just had to return to post about a few restaurants I visited recently. The first one is called Los Chicos Brasa, a Peruvian restaurant in Markham, Ontario. The restaurant is in a newly built plaza and is a little difficult to find from the main road. However, it was well worth the visit! I had gone for a friend's birthday party, but luckily there were only a few of us. The procedure for the place is to order downstairs then they bring the food to you upstairs in their small dining area (I'd say maybe 20 people max occupancy). The food is priced great (even a student special with your student card) and tasted great too! I ordered their 1/4 chicken with 1 side dish (cassava fries) and Peruvian drink (in image) for about $11. The 1/4 piece I got was chicken breast and it was very moist! The cassava fries were a little soggier than I preferred, but they were delicious and complemented the chicken well. The drink was a bit of a disappointment because they had told me it was like chamomile tea, yet it turned out to be like cream soda (not a fan of cream soda). But, regardless of the drink, it was a great meal. I would definitely return to this restaurant again! Hope you all give this new restaurant a chance. Happy eats!


Inca Kola (like cream soda)

RATING
Food: 8/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Customer service: 9/10 
Price: $


I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment