Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tea House

Hey everyone!

So, last night a few friends and I went to a restaurant called Tea House in Nevis, W.I. Although the food prices were quite good, the food itself was not too appealing to me. I have to admit, I did get a slight stomach ache (quite like the other Chinese restaurant on the island called Young's). Would I try this place again? Maybe. The prices are quite attractive, and I would not mind trying the sweet and sour fish next time. This time I got the conch with black bean sauce and fried rice. I have to admit, the same dish at Gold Coast (Chinese restaurant across the street) has much better quality and taste! Nonetheless, if you want a lot of food for an affordable price, check this place out. Happy eats!
Fried rice (L), Black bean conch (R)
RATING
Food: 5/10
Ambiance: 5/10
Customer service: 7/10
Price: $

I'm off,

- B


No comments:

Post a Comment