Sunday, April 28, 2013

Affy's Grill (Halal)

Hey Everyone!

So, I went to have some delightful food at my favourite Halal Steakhouse. In the image you can see a medium-well done 7 oz steak with cajun lemon sauce (yum!). The fries there are also quite delicious (definitely can tell they are homemade). I also had their caesar salad and mango-colada. My mom got the veggie sandwich and brother got their steak sandwich. However, my favourite dishes there are their ribs, steak, and mango/jalapeno chicken with shrimp. You also must try their mushroom and cream of broccoli soups! I like this place because they are very modern and actually serve Halal meat. I definitely recommend this restaurant. It is called Affy's Grill in Pickering, Ontario. Happy eats!


7oz steak and fries

RATING
Food: 9/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Customer service: 7/10
Price: $$$

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment